We do love a review, this time it’s the DeWALT DCW210N-XJ, 125mm random orbital sander. Our very own Ben Croft gives it a go, his video is worth a watch!
So what are the Technical Details? DeWALT say….
Our 18V XR brushless 125mm random orbital sander provides you with the power and runtime to get the job done. A 2.6mm orbit and variable speed control provides a high surface finish in all applications. Use the included dust bag or switch to an extractor with the Airlock compatible outlet.
- Cordless technology for more user freedom
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Low vibration allowing for extended usage without fatigue
- Built in dust extraction port allowing direct connection to dust extractor, or DEWALT AirLock system
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Dust-sealed switch prevents contamination
- Dust sealed bearings and components for a long product life
- Uses hook and loop paper for consistent adhesion and fast changing
• Fabric dust bag with built-in extractor ports (1)
Orbit Size Paper Size Pad Size Power Source Product Type
• DEWALT 3 year European PT Guarantee (subject to registration)
Fancy winning a DeWALT DCW210N-XJ? We have 1 bare unit to give away, there will be a competition post coming on the Group over on Facebook, click this link to join Builders’ Talk Group on Facebook
Fancy watching our other reviews? You can search ‘Review’ on the site search bar, or click this link….